Tuesday, January 8, 2013

500!

Image Courtesy of Savage Chickens.
500th post. I suppose that should mean something. I didn't really want to be part of the New Year flood of Blog resolutions, but it seems as good a time as any to try to get a little focus.

Limitless
When you pick a specific game or rule-set, you automatically exclude 99% of the people who might be interested in your stuff, but play a different game. Even choosing good old reliable Dungeons and Dragons suddenly throws you into the middle of THE EDITION WARS.

So instead, I'm going to post more stat-free ideas under the banner of Limitless.

RollCore
That being said, I would still like to continue to develop my own set of rules. It's a contradiction, but hey, it's my blog so I'll do what I want.

RPG Wishlist
This is just fun.
Video Hits Saturday
Again, more for my own amusement than anything else.


The Golden Age of Heroes
Not a final title. Coming soon!


Never Say Die
My adventure idea based on the movie, 'The Goonies'. I keep starting this thing, time to finish it!

Fiction
There can be nothing worse than Blogfic, but I still want to develop my own writing. You've been warned.

Focus on the Games I Like
TWERPS, Kobolds Ate My Baby, Paranoia, Talislanta, Ghostbusters, TOON, WEG D6, OSR etc, etc.

Pop Culture
I like books, games, movies and TV so I'm going to write about it more. Just what the internet needs, another jackass spouting off about how much he hated Prometheus … oh wait, I already did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment