Thursday, January 1, 2015

This is how you make a map

With DIE Alone I've been traversing some of the old school dungeons, and I have to admit, as much fun as those modules are, the maps are absolute shite. Riddled with Secret doors that lead nowhere, strange dead end corridors, long stretches were very little happens, and puzzles specifically designed just to frustrate the party's mapper.
Arduin's Howling Tower, Level A., I believe they may have had stock in a Graph Paper company.
Seriously, a small girl can do better, and one has. At Jeffro's Space Gaming Blog, his daughter has posted her dungeon, which blows much of what I've seen completely out of the water. I genuinely want to explore this thing! 
http://jeffro.wordpress.com/2014/12/22/my-nine-year-old-daughters-five-level-dungeon/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment