Sunday, December 9, 2012

My RPG Wish List: ALIEN

It being the Holiday Season, I decided to put together a list of what I really, really want for Christmas...

RPG Wish List
Movies, Games and Books I wish were available as Roleplaying Games

Alien 
I'll start with an easy one. I’ve seen homebrew versions of this since I logged on to my first BBS and it is not hard to see why; a team of marine/scientists/colonists up against the last great movie monster. You’ve got space ships, terraformed planets, androids, space wrecks, cool gear and a hell of a monster manual, plus enough movies, comics, games and tie-in books to keep any gamemaster rolling for years.

Suggested Supplements: The Colonial Marine Manual. A Handbook for Employees of The Weyland-Yutani Corporation. The Predator Sourcebook.

Suggested System: WEG d6. Simple system that runs quickly, with enough crunch and variation for character and gadgets. Handles space opera and scaling (from human to vehicle up to capital ships) well.

No comments:

Post a Comment